Gel tabs are usually dosed higher and they’re 350ug, one tab is equivalent to 4 hits. You can fit ~10 doses of LSD on a regular tab, but more like 30+ doses in a gel tab. In my experience they are rarely actually acid, and are much more commonly a DOx compound or one of the substituted tryptamines. green lsd gel tabs, are some GD fam shit, really don’t know why some have had bad luck but like 95% of gel tabs or pyramids are primo LSD. most gels fall in the 180-275 range. The gel tabs I had were dosed near the same or slightly higher than normal paper tabs. A gel is a solid that can have properties ranging from weak and soft to tough and hard. Gels are characterized as a cross-linked network that is significantly diluted and shows no flow when in a steady-state. Thus LSD tab IS gel like LSD-infused tabs to offer a cleaner, clearer, and fresh flavor.
LSD is normally found on “blotting surface” (paper perforated into small squares). The batmight can be hued or have imprinted pictures on them. Fluid LSD is an unmistakable fluid, largely in a small holder, cylinder, or cup. Equally, LSD may be in flimsy gelatin squares. Generally speaking, we make a point of actually offering our consumers the best and you can have some confidence when shopping.
This green LSD Gel Tabs red can have the followings physically effects;
- Dilated pupils
- Higher or lower body temperature
- Sweating or chills (“goose bumps”)
- Loss of appetite
- Dry mouth
While you can face some mental effects as;
- Visual hallucinations
- An artificial sense of euphoria or certainty
- Distortion of one’s sense of time and identity
- Impaired depth perception
- Impaired time perception, distorted perception of the size and shape of objects, movements, color, sounds, touch and the user’s own body image
- Severe, terrifying thoughts and feelings